Welcome to MaxCDN
Is your account activated?
You should have received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with an activation link. If you did not receive this email, please contact us at email@example.com or at +1 (877) 629-2361. We’re happy to help, 24/7.
What Content Management System do you use?
We have plugins for all major website systems, which includes step-by-step documentation. Setup typically takes about 5 minutes and if you get stuck, our support team is here to help you. Click on your website system to see how it’s setup.
If you don’t have a CMS, no need to worry because all you have to do is follow these custom integration instructions.
What are you trying to accelerate?
An Ordinary Website
You would use a pull zone if:
- Files you want to accelerate are typically no more than 10MB*.
- You need to accelerate small files like images, .js and CSS files.
- You don’t need to upload files to our CDN.
* If you would like to accelerate files larger than 10MB on one of our “Pull Zones” please contact our support team in advance, so we can work with you.
Large Download Files
You would use a push zone if:
- Your files are above 10 MB in size each.
- Your site offers downloadable files.
You would use a VOD zone if:
- You need to stream pre-recorded audio and video files.
- You need to upload video/audio files to be streamed from the CDN directly, instead of your origin.
Do you have an add-on you need to setup?
If you happen to be new to CDN’s, don’t worry. Schedule a free 1-on-1 appointment with one of our CDN engineers. Our engineers will help you get setup and have your site loading faster in no-time, just schedule an appointment here: http://www.meetme.so/maxcdn.
We all need a little help getting used to new technology, so if you’d like pointers, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime!