How to Create a Pull Zone
- Login to your account
- Click on Manage Zones from the main navigation bar
- Under “Pull Zones” to the left, click on “Create Pull Zone”
- Give zone a name (less then 10 letters, all in lowercase)
- For Origin URL type in the root domain that you want to implement CDN on for example http://domain.com or http://www.domain.com
Note: if your site automatically redirects to www.domain.com then add the www into the origin url
- If you would like to mask the temporary url we provide you with a Custom Domain add this name into the Custom Domain field without http:// for example cdn.domain.com. Later you will need to CNAME the custom domain to our temporary url.
- For the Label enter something that describes this zone (this is optional).
- Tick the “Compression“ check box to enable GZip compression.
- Click Create and your zone will start provisioning. Please note that this process could take up to three minutes.
- Once the provisioning finishes you should get a message telling you that the: “Pull Zone has been successfully created.” You can then Manage your Pull Zone. You will be asked to create a CNAME record for “Custom CDN Domain” you created to point to the hostname that is generated by us (e.g. yourzonename.yourcompanyalias.netdna-cdn.com)