This tutorial will walk you through setting up your MaxCDN settings to work with Prestashop.
This tutorial assumes you have already created a Pull Zone.
If you have to manually edit portions of your website, we have created an alternative CDN implementation method for PrestaShop here
- Log into your PrestaShop Admin Panel
- Hover your mouse over Advanced Parameters and select Performance
- Under the CCC (Combine, Compress and Cache) section, enable CCC for the following:
- Smart cache for CSS
- Minify HTML
- Scroll down to the Media servers (use only with CCC) section.
- Find three fields called Media server and insert your CDN URL into it as follows:
- Hit the SAVE button on the top of the page to save your current settings.
To ensure you implemented MaxCDN correctly, you can view the source code of any page to confirm that the CDN domain is being used for static assets instead of your origin domain. You can also use tools like pingdom, gtmetrix, webpagetest that can give you more detailed reports on your CDN implementation status.
If your website uses SSL, make sure the CDN URL used supports HTTPS. If you have a custom Private SSL with your Pull Zone, use the domain the SSL was ordered for. If you use our Shared SSL, make sure to use the Shared SSL URL, i.e: foo-bar.netdna-ssl.com, as your CDN URL. CDN integration has only been tested on the default Prestashop theme, so results may vary if you are running a custom theme.
As always, If you have any questions or concerns about any of the topics mentioned in this article, please feel free to reach out to support - we are available 24/7 by chat or email.