This article provides instructions to enable the Social Engine functionality provided by MaxCDN.
This tutorial assumes you have already created a Pull Zone.
Enabling Social Engine
- Log into your Social Engine admin panel.
- From the top navigation menu, hover to Settings then select Global Settings.
- Scroll down to Static File Base URL.
- Enter the CDN URL in a full format. i.e: http://foo.bar.netdna-cdn.com or http://cdn.mydomain.com.
The http:// part is mandatory.
- Scroll down and select Save Settings.
As always, If you have any questions or concerns about any of the topics mentioned in this article, please feel free to reach out to support - we are available 24/7 by chat or email.