In this article we will walk through the process of integrating a CDN site with My CDN.
This tutorial assumes a Pull Zone has already been created.
- Log into WordPress admin panel.
- Hover over "Plugins" and select "Add New".
- In the "Search" box, type "My CDN" and select "Search Plugins".
- Select "My CDN". In the "Description" box, it will show that the plugin is created by Yejun Yang. This is the desired plugin to install.
- Activate the plugin after installation completes.
Navigate to Settings --> My CDN and fill out fields by entering the CDN URL for the desired site in provided text boxes (with
http://included and without trailing slash) for files types you want to pull from the MaxCDN zone.
- Select "Save Changes" to complete the process.
To ensure MaxCDN has been integrated correctly, the source code of any page can be viewed to confirm that the CDN domain is being used for static assets instead of the site's origin domain. Tools such as Pingdom can be utilized to provide a more detailed report on the CDN implementation status.