This tutorial describes how to integrate with the CDN using the plug-in VBulletin with VBSEO, a widely used SEO module for vBulletin that was discontinued.
This tutorial is for legacy purposes only. VBSEO is no longer supported.
This tutorial assumes you have already created a Pull Zone.
vBulletin CDN Integration
- Set up the Pull Zone by following these directions. (Make sure the origin URL points to the directory where vBulletin is installed.)
- Log in to the vBulletin admin control panel.
- From the left-hand menu, select Plugins & Products → Manage Products.
- Select Add/Import Product.
- Locate the file downloaded in step 1 and select Import. When it's done, configure the plugin settings.
- From the left-hand menu, select vBulletin Options → vBulletin Options.
- Scroll down towards the bottom of the options list, select vBSEO CDN, and then select the Edit Settings button.
- Place the temp URL for the Pull Zone into the input field titled Main CDN Pull Zone using the following format:
http://at the start and the trailing
/at the end).
- Select Save.
If you have any questions or experience any issues, please reach out to our Support Team, live chat and ticket support are available 24/7.